Everyone loves a good joke!
Here at Pretty Gifted we frequently see funny giftwrap messages come through our magic foil printers. Some are hilarious, others less obvious but it’s clearly giving both the sender and recipient of the giftwrap a really good laugh!
So, we’ve been thinking ahead to this year’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival which runs from 3 – 27th August and thought it would be a fun idea to launch a very unique competition – to find the funniest sentence that can be applied to giftwrap.
What can you win?
The winner will receive giftwrap for a year (12 free sheets to be ordered within 12 months) plus we’ll use your giftwrap as the image for a brand new category listing on our Not On The High Street Store (so keep it clean!) and you could be winning plenty of free giftwrap and some enviable fame!
Here are a couple of examples to get you in a funny mood……
What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot! (49 characters)
What is Forrest Gump’s password? 1FORREST1 (42 characters)
How to enter:
Simply send your sentence to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line COMPETITION before midnight on 27th August 2018.
- Your funny wording can be up to 60 characters long, including spaces and punctuation.
- Say what you like and include who you like, but nothing too rude or obscene please!
- More than one entry per person is allowed. Each entry will be judged individually.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com before midnight on 27th August 2018 and comply with ‘The Rules’.
- The Prize is 12 free sheets of Pretty Gifted personalised giftwrap, to be ordered before 27th August 2019 and delivered to a UK mainland address. A gift code will be created and emailed to the winner to buy from the website directly as required.
- The Winner will be chosen by an independent panel of Judges appointed by the promoter.
- The Winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date with details of how to claim the Prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Employees of Pretty Gifted and their close relatives are not permitted to enter.
- This prize can only be posted to a UK address.
- The winning message will be printed onto giftwrap, photographed and submitted to Not On The High Street for inclusion on their website. We cannot confirm that they will accept the listing and the prize does not include a share of sales.
- The Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry message.
- Any personal data relating to the Winner and any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current General Data Protection Regulations and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition. Such chances will be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Entering this competition is confirming that he/she agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Pretty Gifted Ltd whose registered office is Momentum House,. Lowton St Mary’s, Warrington. Cheshire. WA3 2BP.
- This promotion is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.